- Open Doors provides high school equivalency and high school completion options for students that have previously dropped out of school
- Students are matched with a case manager and career specialist to link classroom with career skills learning and provide wrap-around support
- Attend an orientation to find out more
- For more information see flowchart
- Provides assessment, instruction, and testing
- Operated in partnership with Spokane Community College
- For students ages 16-24
- Hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm, Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
Download our student handbook here.
Your Passport to Career Success will take you step-by-step on your journey to a career. Plan your Adventure, Learn the Language, Prepare your Travel Tools, and Take Off on your ultimate adventure!
Continue on to the Passport for the entire adventure.